National Hearing Care accepts referrals for all adults who require an audiological assessment due to concerns about their hearing. Your local clinic is able to see:
- Office of Hearing Services eligible clients - Download Medical Certificate Referral form
- Clients eligible for compensation from Work Cover for hearing issues who worked in Victoria, South Australia and New South Wales
- Privately paying individuals, including those requiring pre-employment hearing assessments.
Adults presenting with the following symptoms should be referred for a hearing assessment:
- Self reported hearing problems
- Difficulty following conversations
- Difficulty hearing in noise
- Patients over the age of 55
- Aural fullness
- Sudden hearing loss
We also recommend that people who work in noisy environments are referred for hearing assessments, and that they have their hearing monitored regularly.
We have clinics located across Australia. Refer to our Find a Clinic section to see the closest to you. Search for nearest clinic.